Coaching Director: Kygen Dautremont
REGISTRATION PROCEDURES FOR COACHING CERTIFICATION PROGRAMS (NCCP PROGRAMS)
Not sure what certification you need to be on the bench? Check it out HERE
CDLA Instructions for Coaching Clinics
April 6th - Indus Rec Centre
April 21st - Oakridge Community Association
April 27th - Oakridge Community Association
April 28th - Oakridge Community Association
May 11th - Oakridge Community Association
May 12th - Oakridge Community Association
April 13+14 - Indus Rec Centre
April 7+9 - RMLL Super Clinic
2024 COACHING CERTIFICATION COURSES OFFERED BY CALGARY DISTRICT LACROSSE ASSOCIATION
- April is typically the first month of running clinics simply due to the lack of attendance in January through March.
- There are seating limitations for all clinics.
- Plan ahead and be sure to complete the necessary steps well in advance of the clinic to secure your spot.
- Arrive at clinic early to check in.
- Coaches will be charged $50 if you are a NO SHOW to a registered clinic.
Thank you for volunteering for your club !
ALA Coaching Certification Requirements: ALA Regulations
COACH MENTORING AND DEVELOPMENT RESOURCES
Please refer to the following page for coach mentoring and development resources.